Paolo Fuschi Guitar Lessons Terms & Conditions
Booking a lesson with Paolo Fuschi Guitar Lessons is seen as acceptance of the following terms and conditions. Please read the following information carefully.
1. Company - The name of the supplier is Paolo Fuschi Limited. Please contact us by email at email@example.com or visit our website paolofuschi.com.
2. Enrolling - acceptance to a music lesson is at the discretion of the Course Manager. Paolo Fuschi Limited reserves the right to refuse to teach lessons which have not been paid for or for persistent late payment.
3. Pricing – Paolo Fuschi Guitar Lessons provides tuition in person and online lessons, via Skype or other online platforms to be agreed between Paolo Fuschi Limited and the student. Lesson prices can be found on the Guitar Lessons section of the website. The prices of the lessons are the same all over the world and are valid as long as they are on the current website.
4. Method of payment - Students pay at point of sale. Payment is made via bank transfer or PayPal. The student will cover any extra transaction fee incurred. We accept payment in Euros. For payment by Bank Transfer, fill out the online form. Booking confirmation and invoice will be sent via e-mail. The invoice will include payment details, date of payment, payment type and amount. Lessons time slot will be booked and confirmed upon receipt of payment.
5. The teacher is responsible for giving the lesson at the appointed time agreed between Paolo Fuschi Limited and the student.
6. Taking a lesson. The teacher will call you at the appointed time for your lesson. Students should ensure that both they and their phone or Online Platform account (i.e. Skype, WhatsApp, Facetime etc.) are available for contact at the agreed time. The teacher will try to contact you three times. If students are not contactable, they will loose that lesson. Under-18 must use telephone numbers and online platform accounts of one of their parents or guardians. Under-18 must also be supervised by one of their parents/guardians for the whole duration of the lesson.
7. Student’s Cancellation and missed lessons. Students can cancel a pre-arranged lesson up to 24 hours before the start of that lesson. To do this, students must cancel the lesson by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Lessons cancelled within 24 hours of lesson commencement cannot be refunded. Lesson fee cannot be refunded for missed or forgotten lessons. No make up lessons will be given for missed or forgotten lessons.
8. Student’s delay. All students are expected to attend regularly and punctually at the time arranged. Delayed start lessons caused by the student cannot be extended into the next lesson time slot nor refunded.
9. Teacher Lesson Cancellation and Delayed Starts. If the teacher is unable to provide lessons at the desired time - In the first instance, students will be offered an alternative time. If this is not acceptable to the student, then they will be offered a chance of a refund within 14 days of original payment. If the refund period has elapsed, Paolo Fuschi is not obliged to provide lessons at the desired time but will work to provide a viable alternative.
10. To facilitate certain tasks and communication between Paolo Fuschi Limited and the students, Paolo Fuschi Limited electronically stores some details about enquirers and students. These include contact details of email correspondence. The details will be used in order to process your booking, manage your lessons and email with special offers and info about other services and news related to Paolo Fuschi Limited. However, this is strictly for use by Paolo Fuschi Limited only and details will not be released to third parties. If students have chosen to pay using the Paolo Fuschi Guitar Lessons secure web site, note that Paolo Fuschi Guitar Lessons does not store debit or credit card details on our databases. We employ firewall and computer virus protection and take all possible steps to safeguard personal data. Corresponding with Paolo Fuschi Guitar Lessons by email is seen as acceptance of our data protection policy. Please be aware that we cannot be held responsible for the content, procedures or data policies of websites that we may have links with.
11. Complaints procedure - If you have any complaint about any aspect of the service you receive from Paolo Fuschi Guitar Lessons, please put your complaint in writing by email and send it to the Director at email@example.com. All complaints received in this form are recorded and processed by the department responsible.
12. Cooling off period: Students may apply for a full refund of any unused lessons within 14 days of payment for those lessons. Students can expect a full refund on any unused lessons without stating a reason for the refund. The refund is normally issued within 14 days of notification by email that the student wishes to refund the lessons and made in the manner of the initial payment. If an initial payment has been made by international bank transfer, then Paolo Fuschi Guitar Lessons has the right to refund by an alternative method. In the case of a refund by bank transfer, the student will accept any bank charges incurred.
13. Paolo Fuschi Limited and English law – Paolo Fuschi Limited is a company that resides in the UK and is subject to English law. Transacting with Paolo Fuschi Limited is seen as acceptance of the terms and conditions here stated and, should a dispute arise, any proceedings are to be conducted in the UK and are to be subject to English law.
14. We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions at any time.